Better news: This is Doubledutch (or DD for short, Double D if you’re an EEnE fan like me), a pit bull mix puppy. Yep, they’re the same dog; before and after.
Doubledutch came from a neglect case where he was starving and left to die when he was 8-9 months old. He was terrified of people and everything around him. With some TLC and food, he is a MUCH happier, healthier dog!
He is now 10 months old, but still looking for his happy ending! Although he’s gotten better, he is still scared of loud noises and the shelter overwhelms him. He LOVES other dogs and would greatly benefit from a confident, dog-friendly buddy. He is also very friendly with people.
Doubledutch is small; about 40 lbs, and won’t be getting much bigger. He is housebroken and learning new commands every day.
If you can give this little pibble a happy ending, c’mon down to Austin Animal Center and scoop him up. He’s still waiting for that special someone.
- molivia666 reblogged this from therealpitbull
- blusunday reblogged this from annielovespitbulls and added:
- annielovespitbulls reblogged this from therealpitbull
- aaaa777 reblogged this from therealpitbull
- voldemeg reblogged this from thecheekylibertarian
- emersongraves likes this
- littlemeanykid reblogged this from therealpitbull
- kateliyn likes this
- afrenchienamedwhimsey likes this
- shylioness reblogged this from therealpitbull
- thecheekylibertarian likes this
- dopaminedriven reblogged this from thecheekylibertarian and added:
- doctom666 likes this
- thecheekylibertarian reblogged this from therealpitbull
- minimechanic likes this
- miggymonster likes this
- steff3 reblogged this from therealpitbull and added:
- dame-mjrn likes this
- fuckinshitupsince94 likes this
- jared-i-am reblogged this from therealpitbull
- warmskin likes this
- therealpitbull reblogged this from mariillustriousmakinami
- dogjournal likes this
- predictablecitylife reblogged this from mariillustriousmakinami
- ghostytricksterthing reblogged this from mariillustriousmakinami
- mariillustriousmakinami posted this